Sunday, August 24, 2008

Butter!!!

Today I got a Betta fish. I named him Butter, just because I really like that name. He is blue, aqua, green, gold and a tiny, tiny bit of yellow. You can't see his colours properly because Mom and Dad had a hard time getting a good picture. Butter was afraid of the camera, and kept swimming away from it, and hiding in his plant.
We had a fish from my last year's class named Speedy all summer, so we already know how to take care of Betta fish.

I feel happy about my new fish, Butter.



PS Sorry I didn't finish my story yet, but I have WRITER"S BLOCK! (writer's block is when you can't finish your story because you can't think of quite how to do it).

2 comments:

Teenager said...

Hey John,
Your fish is great! It has so many great colours! I love it! And Butter is an awesome name.
Do you like having a pet fish? I bet you are really responsible with taking care of him.
I hope someday soon I can meet butter!
Love Teenager

krissy said...

Your fish is very lovely, you should get your brother and paint a picture of them together!