Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day Art and a New Poll

Happy Mother's Day!

We drew with charcoal on our driveway. This is the picture that Dad did of our family.

This is John's. It's a crocodile. It was really, really long.

This is mine. It is of sharks.

We have a new poll. It is about whether you think Hacka is going to die or not in John's story. He won't publish the last part until the poll is over. No one knows what will happen except for him, and he is not telling! So make your best guess.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures!!!!
luv
banana

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Those pictures are great, especially the crocodile and sharks(Looks like one of the sharks is eating another one).
Looks like Dad can still draw a bit too. Not too bad for an "old" guy. I voted in the poll. I think Hacka is going to survive because he is smart. He got away from the other bad creatures fighting and chasing him. I think this will have a good ending, but, you never know. Bye for now.

Gramps

Anonymous said...

WOW! These are great pictures. You guys and Dad did a super job of drawing all this. It must have taken a while. I like the picture of the family. The crocodile and the sharks look excellent. I hope they will stay on the driveway for a while. I think Hacka will survive because he got a way from the sharks in the ocean and always seemed to be just a bit ahead of the bad things that were chasing him. I would have to vote that he comes out of the volcano. Can't wait to see what the results are and how the story ends. Bye for now.

Gramps

suzi blu said...

I want to get chalks and draw on my driveway!