Saturday, May 3, 2008

Bionicle Web of Shadows Review

Bionicle Web of Shadows is the 3rd Bionicle movie. It had strange spider-like creatures called Vizorak, ruled by an evil queen named Roodaka. The Toas had to battle the Visorak.
I really liked the giant Visorak. The opening was creepy, and I liked that. This movie was awesome, because it was exciting.
People who like Bionicles or action and battling would like this movie. Here is a trailer:



I wish I had the fire Visorak! His name is Vohtarak.

Also the poll is done, and the great white shark won. Yes!!!!! That's the one I wanted to win. 12 people voted. Woah, that's a lot! Thanks everybody.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah! That Bionicle movie is pretty great! Can't wait to sit down and watch the whole thing with you boys. That slug thing you showed was pretty creepy!
Love, Dad

Anonymous said...

Wow. The trailer looks great and the movie will be wonderful.I'm glad you are happy that the shark won your contest. I guess he would be the ultimate death machine. Can't wait for another contest. Talk to you soon.

Gramps

Anonymous said...

This is such a cool video clip... maybe we can watch it when i'm visiting!
see you soon!
luv banana